The intricately-sculpted ZH1 continues the exciting evolution in Forgeline monoblock styling. It offers cutting-edge style with a deep concave profile, radically-chamfered outer edge, and ten asymmetric Y-spokes grouped together in opposing pairs. These concave spokes connect far into the center, thanks to special engineering and machining deep into the edge of the mounting pad.
The ZH1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22-inch diameters with a range of widths and offsets. (Please Note: Depending on size, the ZH1 may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the ZH1 is available with fully customizable finish options.
- Custom Made-to-Order for Each Customer and Each Unique Vehicle Application
- One-Piece Forged Monoblock Construction
- Precision Machined from Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Concave Profile
- Asymmetric Ten Y-Spoke Design
- Long Spokes Reach Deep Into the Lug Center
- Strong Chamfered Machining Details
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customisable Finish Options