The Track Kit is similar to the Video VBOX Lite Kit but includes roll cage mounts instead of the normal camera mounts, and comes with an unterminated power supply.
Video VBOX Lite is a one box solution, incorporating a solid state video recorder, a VBOX 10Hz GPS data-logger and a real time graphic overlay. This combination allows users to carry out detailed driver training and vehicle analysis without the expense and specialised knowledge involved in professional level data-loggers.
Based on the high-end Video VBOX Pro, Video VBOX Lite is a more affordable version of what Video VBOX users have called the ultimate track video system. Housed in a rugged plastic box, with a smaller footprint than the Video VBOX Pro, Video VBOX Lite shares many of the same features as the top of the range product.
- Video VBOX Lite 10Hz GPS data logger and video recorder, incorporating graphical overlay engine and 4 CAN channel logging
- 1 x 580L Sony HQ1 CCD bullet camera
- 1 x 420L Sony 1/3in CCD bullet camera
- 2 x Camera ring clamp mount
- 2 x Camera roll cage mount (for picture-in-picture)
- 2 x mono microphones
- Microphone splitter cable
- Magnetic GPS antenna
- 8 GB SD card, containing manual and software
- Unterminated power supply
- OLED Display - depending on package choice
VBOX Lite Track Package
This item currently ships from the UK so there may be a delay in delivery.
If you need the item urgently, please get in touch with us before placing an order.