The Huracan Performante Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System provides the best of both worlds, making it the perfect system for those who want to enjoy their vehicle both in the streets AND on the track.
Fabspeed engineers set out to unleash the full unmuffled roar of the high output 5.2L V10 while being able to retain civility around town when desired.
The system retains the use of the factory exhaust valve controls; no valve controller installation is necessary. Fabspeed Motorsport aslo use HELICAL Aerospace United Kingdon OEM Tier 1 exhaust valves- the 100% excat same valves used by Lamborghini on their hypercars and Ferrari and McLaren on their serious cars. Helical valves do not fail, rattle or break. Caveat Emptor.
VALVES CLOSED: Exhaust flow is channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm 2.5" Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic ripping exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible with a noticeable improvement in performance over OEM. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives. The X pipe takes alot of effort to design and manufacture BUT the resultant sports car sound is wonderful and symphonic.
VALVES OPEN: Exhaust flow is free to rocket straight out from the engine through 76mm 3.0" dump tubes with an aggressive scream. Once the super premium Helical U.K. valves open, the full fury of the Lamborghini V10 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.
Even though the factory exhaust on the Huracan Performante is improved compared to the base Huracan, it's still overweight and far too restrictive for a vehicle which such track prowess. The Performate's OEM muffler system is comprised of multiple chambers, filled with perforated tubing, and wool packing. The exhaust gas must force its way through all of this in order to exit the system, which robs the car of considerable power. Our premium stainless steel Valvetronic X-Pipe replaces the factory muffler and outlet pipes, providing a much more direct path for the exhaust gas to flow through.
If you want your Performante to roar with it's full potential on the track, but not wake the entire neighborhood when pulling in at night, look no further than our Huracan Lamborghini Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe.
- Fits all Huracan Performante models worldwide. Coupes and Spiders.
- Increases power, sound, and throttle response. the lost wax center X pipe adds exotic car High Pitched sports car sound.
- Pure straight pipes NEVER EVER sound as good as an X pipe.
- Adds 12 whp and 8 ft/lbs of torque by improving the exhaust gas flow
- Saves an impressive 23lbs from the rear of the already lightened vehicle, improving handling and acceleration
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- We use premium Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality, used by many OEM manufacturers such as Lamborghini themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Porsche, and many more.
Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
Direct replacement for the OEM muffler with no cutting or welding required