The uniquely-styled EX1 continues the exciting evolution in Forgeline monoblock design. It delivers cutting-edge styling with five “Tuning Fork” split spokes that span “hidden” lug holes and a strong chamfered outer edge. And the EX1’s relatively open spoke pattern is perfect for showing off the sexy giant brakes that are found on most serious modern performance vehicles.
The EX1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22-inch diameters with a range of widths and offsets. (Please Note: Depending on size, the EX1 may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the EX1 is available with fully customizable finish options.
NOTE: THIS WHEEL IS NOT AVAILABLE IN A CENTERLOCK FORMAT.
- One-Piece Forged Monoblock Construction
- Precision Machined from Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Concave Profile
- Five “Tuning Fork” Split Spokes Span “Hidden” Lug Holes
- Open Spoke Pattern Compliments Giant Modern Brakes
- Strong Chamfered Machining Details
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customisable Finish Options
Every Forgeline wheel is custom and made to order. Prices quoted are for a single wheel with standard finish and doesn't include any extras or shipping. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and ordering.